If you are thinking of renting your house or apartment and you still don’t know if you should do it directly or through a real estate agency, we recommend that you read the article below, in order to avoid unpleasantness with your future tenants.
It’s true, renting is not an easy task, and just as most tenants are honest and reliable people, there are also some who can be a real problem. For example, those who deliver the property in poor condition, those who use the space for several months and don’t pay the rent, claiming they have no way to respond, or worse, those who are asked for the property and don’t want to deliver it. These can really make your life difficult.
That’s why, in most cases, these problems become the reason why many owners decide to entrust their house, apartment, farm, premises or office to real estate agents, where experts take care of managing your assets .
With the above, we are not telling you that it is an obligation to have your property in a company that manages real estate, but it is an alternative with which you can facilitate the whole rental process. Moreover, you can be sure that the real estate agency will choose the ideal candidate to take care of your property.
Understand the Advantages
Know the advantages you have when you decide to rent your property through a real estate agency.
Find out and keep in mind these advantages that you will enjoy if you decide to leave your property in the hands of a real estate agency. Don’t forget! They will accompany you throughout the process to protect your investment and your property.
The Ideal Estimate
They establish the right price for the lease value so you don’t lose money.
They promote your property appropriately, publishing it on real estate portal. On these pages, your property can be rented in the shortest possible time. They also have advisors with flexible hours so that interested people can make an appointment to see it at a time that suits them best.
With the support of an expert company, they carry out the study of the economic solvency and moral analysis of the tenant, so that your property is used correctly and does not lend itself to the commission of reprehensible acts.
A Lease Agreement
They prepare and sign the appropriate lease agreement to protect your income and assets. This will stipulate the duties and rights that both parties (real estate and tenant), once signed, are committed to.
They hand over your property to the tenant with their respective file and inventory where the condition of the property and the accessories it has are stipulated.
Is It Worth Renting Through a Real Estate Agency?
If you are still not sure about the value of a real estate agency when looking for your new home, we give you five more reasons.
- They guarantee full and timely payment.
- They handle all requests, demands, complaints and emergencies that come from the tenant in relation to your property.
- When the contract ends and the tenant has to deliver your property, the real estate agent checks that everything is in order. He or she checks that everything in the inventory has been found and that there are no outstanding payments.
- What if the tenant has misused the property, does not want to deliver it or has left outstanding bills? In these cases, the real estate agency is responsible for resolving everything. With the help of legal experts, it recovers your property and obtains the best conditions for the termination of the contract.
- And the last but not least advantage is that leaving your property in the hands of a real estate agency can save you several headaches and a few doses of aspirin.
So, are you going to rent directly or do you prefer the help of a real estate agent? Let us know your thoughts and perhaps decision in the comments below.